Monday, October 6, 2014

Ghoulish Bloghop Release Winner!

It's about time we announce the winner of the entire release from our recent Ghoulish Blog Hop!  What an awesome bunch of design team members we have, along with our leader Lindsay and her magical pencil.  Hope we inspired you with all of our creations, and that you find some "me" time to create.  Here is a recap of the release images:






And don't forget, papers to match can be found at the store as well:






Here we go, drum roll please........(Mr. Random is doing it's thing)......Lori, aka LoriB117!  Congratulations Lori!  Email me at dmiller@crosslake.net with Release Winner in the post and I will get your images out to you.  Thanks for joining in our hop and supporting Sassy Studio Designs.  Remember if you need a little retail therapy head on over to the shop, I know it always makes me feel better!  Until next time!

1 comment: