Sunday, June 29, 2014

SentiMint Release Winners!

I just want to thank all of our Sassy fans old and new for participating in our SentiMint Release hop on June 21st.  I don't know about you, but I really appreciate Lindsay and Greg for collaborating on these creations, as I am very computer illiterate when it comes to making rockin' sentiments.  A big thanks from me as well!  So to recap the release, here is another look at the SentiMints:










Remember, they can be found here at Sassy Studio Designs at a deal of $1 each.  So if you haven't had a chance to pick them up simply click on the link and it will take you to the store.  I know, I know, get on with the winners!  If your name is on the list, please email me at dmiller@crosslake.net to collect your prize winning digi or digis (yes, we do have winners of two digis because each design team member gave away the SentiMint they used in their creation).  Please be so kind as to reference July 21st SentiMint Release in the subject line, and I will get your prize out to you.
 Cindy Groh
 Alicia Borowski
 Jess X.
 Heather D.
 Patty 
 Suze
 Sandra H.
 Lyn (mypurplehouse)
 Sirpa  

 Congratulations everyone from all of us at Sassy Studio Designs!
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Sending you an email now! Congrats to all & thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I've sent you an email :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great surprise!, didn't expect that at all. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely surprise l am so grateful and thankful so much appreciated and the senimints are stunning truly my details have been send x

    ReplyDelete