Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Sassy Saturday!


Happy Sassy Saturday!!  Mary here and I’m thrilled to announce that I will be taking over the reins as your Sassy Saturday hostess! I will be scouring blogs and stamping communities looking for projects made using Sassy Studio Designs images.
This week, I am spotlighting this beauty created by Damarys.  She used Steampunk Amelia and wow, what a fabulous job she did!

I love the way she’s colored Amelia and that background paper and gears are perfect!  Great job, Damarys!  If you’d like to purchase Steampunk Amelia, or any of the other fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images, please check out our store blog HERE!
Damarys, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you your blog badge!
If you would like to be spotlighted on a future Sassy Saturday, please send me a photo of your project or a link to your blogpost featuring a project made using a Sassy Studio Designs image to the email address above.  I can’t wait to see what you have to show!

Happy stamping and I'll see you next Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Damarys on being Featured on Sassy Saturdays.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Damarys!
    Mary-you are totally rockin this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sara! Damarys' card made it easy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Damarys, what a great card.

    ReplyDelete