Friday, April 27, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

It doesn't take much to get us crafters fired up...  An amazing sale on designer paper, new Copic colors, or FREE images!  Well, we have the latter and if you head over to Paper Craft Planet right now you can snag this week's offering!  Every week we feature one of Lindsay's fabulous images for our members there.  If you want to take advantage of this fantastic deal, you have to act fast, though - each image is only available for 24 hours!  Here is a tiny tease of what you'll be missing if you don't visit our PCP group before tomorrow morning:

 
Still need more reasons to visit us? How about the fun challenges we hold every fortnight (a new one starts today) and the creative genius of the Fabettes?!   Come see us over at Paper Craft Planet to find out what the ladies have come up with this week!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them!

{hugs}
Regan

5 comments:

  1. This is great.. thanks for your generosity. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cute image - is it okay to your challenge with others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cheerleader! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no.... I can't believe I missed it... silly work conference - arghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you this is pretty cute and I have missed the previous Friday. I am new to these designs and have been working them out. When you all download the images what do you print them on so, they don't smeer? I have tried glossy paper, and cold-press paper but, I still get the smeer.

    ReplyDelete